Investments in gold
Gold bars with a purity of 999,9 % represent an alternative for those seeking long term investment and for those who wish to offer an original gift.
Why invest in gold?
- People have always invested in gold, this being considered the only asset that didn’t fail in over 5.000 years.
- Gold bullions are considered safety assets, their values increase in times of crisis, as it happens nowadays. Throughout history, gold has always been the safest method of investment and savings.
- In recent years the price of gold had an explosive growth.
Concrete example of the evolution of the price of a gram of 24 karat:
- March 2005 – 37.00 lei / gr
- May 2006 – 57.18 lei / gr
- November 2007 – 67.27 lei / gr
- October 2008 – 87.45 lei / gr
- February 2009 – 107.63 lei / gr
- December 2010 – 148 lei / gr
- November 2011 – 177.75 lei / gr
- February 2012 – 186.63 lei / gr
Beyond the aspect of a form of investment, these bullions, commercialized in customized packaging, have lately become an ingenious gift offered on various occasions. For more information consult our councelors.