1. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase at the online store www.sabion.ro and want to withdraw purchasing and therefore get a refund, you can apply for product return procedure within 10 working days, in accordance with Government Ordinance no.130/2000 according to consumer protection that regulates the conditions for the conclusion and execution of distance contracts between suppliers providing products or services and consumers.
2. The 10-day term starts:
1. for products, since their receipt by the consumer;
2. for services, starting with the day of the contract conclusion;
3. “Distance contract” – the product or service provision contract concluded between a supplier and a consumer, within a selling system organised by the supplier, who uses exclusively, before and after concluding the respective contract, one or more means of distance communication.
4. The return right within 10 working days is only for customers who have purchased products online at www.sabion.ro.
5. The consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract, within 10 working days, without penalties or without invoking any reason.
6. According to Ordinance no. 130/2000, the only costs borne by the consumer are the direct expenses for returning the products.
7. Sending the jewelry for fitting or refund must be done after a prior mandatory written notice of intent. We reserve the right not to accept return packages without receiving a prior written notice.
8. Waiver of purchase can be implemented only in case of natural persons.
9. Waiver of purchase is not applied for products that have been modified or customized with engravings.
10. Reimbursement must be carried out within 30 days since the date of withdrawal.
11. According to Ordinance no. 130/2000, the consumer cannot withdraw from the following types of contracts, except for the cases when the parties agreed otherwise:
1. service provision contracts the execution of which started, with the agreement of the consumer, before the 10 working day term;
2. contracts for the supply of products on the fluctuations of the financial market rates that cannot be controlled by the supplier;
3. contracts for the supply of products made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
12. For questions and further information, please write to: email@example.com or contact us by phone at 0265.265.732, details at www.sabion.ro